Business Travel Medical Insurance
When traveling internationally, there's always the chance that you might experience an illness or injury. BMC medical benefits let you take care of your health wherever you are.
Your medical benefits travel with you when you venture outside the U.S. Contact your medical plan before you leave home to learn what you would have to pay out of your own pocket if you need medical care while you are outside the U.S. Remember, always carry your medical ID card with you, and in an emergency, go directly to the nearest hospital.
Chubb Travel Assistance Services provides emergency medical and travel services and pre-trip information services when you travel outside the U.S.
When you need assistance, Chubb’s Assistance Provider is available any time by calling toll free at 1-855-327-1414 or direct dial at 1-630-694-9764.
Call Chubb’s Assistance Provider when you need:
- To locate a doctor or hospital or need medical assistance services.
- To guarantee payment for medical expenses.
- Assistance communicating in another language.
- To be admitted to the hospital or you need inpatient care. After calling Chubb’s Assistance Provider, call BCBSTX customer service at 1-800-521-2227 or Kaiser Member Services at 1-800-464-4000 for precertification or pre-authorization.
Before you travel
Chubb’s Travel Assistance Portal and app feature information and tools to support travelers before and during their trips abroad. The site contains real-time destination-based health, security and travel-related information including:
- Online access to country specific health information including trip preparation
- Cultural information
- Visa, passport and inoculation requirements
- Temperature and weather conditions
- Embassy and consular referrals
- Foreign exchange rates
- Travel Advisories
For more information about Chubb’s Travel Assistance Services visit acetravelassistance.net. (Username: firstname.lastname@example.org; Password: acea&h.) Read a complete description of your Chubb Travel Assistance Services here.
Download the free Chubb Travel mobile app.
- Emergency Medical Services are provided through Chubb Travel Assistance Services when you travel outside your home country.
- For more information visit acetravelassistance.net (Username: email@example.com; Password: acea&h.)
- For countries where there is a separate policy, please refer to your local policy for coverage information.
- When you need assistance, Chubb’s Assistance Provider is available any time by calling toll free at 1-855-327-1414 or direct dial at 1-630-694-9764.
- Use your BMC email address with: You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read a complete description of your Chubb Travel Assistance Services here.